Visual Art Exhibit: Art in the Lobby. Curated by Suky Werman, featuring the art of Maggie Mailer, Morgan Bulkeley, Cynthia Wick, Bruno Quinson, Susan Merrill, Ann Getsinger, Helga S. Orthofer and Christine Casara.
Film Exhibit: "Facing Berkshire Heritage" by Nick De Candia and Michael Sinopoli
Opening Night Celebration and Performances 6:30 p.m.:
- Music: The Beeline Ramblers
- Film: "Berkshire Rave" by Joe Wheaton
- Dance: "Kings Reign,
- Queens Rule." Choreographed by Dawn Lane
- Film: "Untitled" by Jennibeth Gomez
- Theatre: "A Little Comedy from Alison Larkin"
- Film: "The Von Trapp Family Inn" by Rachel Seigel
- Music: "Songs of Bygone Days" composed by Stephen Dankner
- Short Story: "Notice"
- Holly Morse
- Theatre: "Transubstantiation" by Andrew Joffe, directed by Frank La Frazia
- Music: Gaea Goddesses
- Music: Vikkie True
- "Memorandum" by Matthew Tannenbaum (read by Matthew Tannenbaum)
- "The Fourth of July" and "The Airplane Crash in Owen Johnson's Pool" by Sarah Sedgwick
- "I Heart Cory Booker" by Rachel Seigel
- "Nothing's Funny" and "What Do Men Feel?" by Mary Mott, read by Mary Mott
- "Distant Stars" by Jennifer Browdy De Hernandez, read by Jennifer Browdy De Hernandez
- "Dearly Beloved" by CD Nelson
- "The Rabbi Auditions" by Joy Spivak
- Music: Graham and Dean. 6 p.m. The Garage
- Spoken Word: Poetry Slam. 6:30 p.m. The Garage
- Music: Wyld Olde Souls. 6:45 p.m. The Garage
- Film: "Panoptica" by Larry Burke; "Wartime" by Theodore Collatos; "Remembering Sanjiban Sellew." 7:30 p.m. In the theater.
- Music: Dana Welts -- The Modern World. 8:30 p.m. The Garage
- Music: Simon Brown. 9 p.m. The Garage
- Theatre: "Pasternak's Boots" by Frances Benn Hall, directed by Ariel Bock
- Theatre: "Mrs. Butler Returns" by Jesse Waldinger, directed by Mari Andraco
- Theatre: "Roman Fever" by Edith Wharton, adapted by Eric Hill, read by Kate Maguire and Kim Taylor
- Music: Oakes and Smith and Justin Hillman 5:30 p.m. The Garage
- Dance: "Jazz Vignettes" choreographed by Vincent Brewer
- Poetry: "Deciding Not to Exercise," "Loss" by Michael Lipson, read by Scot Vighi
- Poetry: "Aloha to the Coconut Princess," "A Lion Speaks in Great Barrington Mass" by Michael Lipson,read by Michael Lipson
- Short Story: "Don't Tell Me by Holly Morse," read by Cody Lee Miller
- Dance: "Here, There, Everywhere" choreographed by Susan Dibble
- Poetry: New Lebanon --After the Snow, December 2000
- Dance: "Swat" by CATA, Dawn Lane; Moving Company
- Poetry: New Lebanon -- Saturday Morning, Winter, 1999
- Dance: "Layer" by CATA, Dawn Lane; Moving Company
- Dance: "Fall" by Dawn Lane; Moving Company
- Poetry: New Lebanon -- Summer Rain, July 2000
- Dance: "Bask" by Dawn Lane; Moving Company
- Colonial Theatre, 111 South St., Pittsfield
- The Garage, Colonial Theatre, 111 South St., Pittsfield
- Unicorn Theatre, 6 East St. (Route 7), Stockbridge
- Fitzpatrick Main Stage, 83 E. Main St. (Route 102), Stockbridge
Taste of the Berkshires
In The Colonial Theatre Lobby
Fine food and wine made here in Berkshire County. UNICORN THEATRE
"The Shorts." Readings of short stories and short plays
-- noon to 1:45.
Full Length Play: "Closer to Heaven" by Kevin Bradley, directed by Barbara Waldinger. 2-4 p.m.
Full Length Play: "The Food Issue" by Bobby Houston, directed by Barbara Sims.
Slam, Salute and Swing: Music and Spoken Word. 6-9 p.m.:
FITZPATRICK MAIN STAGE
Full Length Play: "Milk" by Emily DeVoti, directed by Daniela Varon. Noon to 1:45 p.m.
"From the Gilded Age to the Cold War." Trio of new work by Berkshire writers Frances Benn Hall, Jesse Waldinger and Eric Hill. Followed by a talk back.
"Remix, Rhythm and Drive." 5:30-9 p.m.
Dance, Poetry, Short Stories, Improv. 7-9 p.m. In the theater.
"New Lebanon Sonnets" by Monte Wasch, interwoven with dance and movement from Dawn Lane and her Moving Company.
Improv: Jane Goodrich, Susan Dibble, Dawn Lane, Lorimer Burns
Closing Party with Bronte Roman. The Garage
Single event -- $15
Opening Night Performances -- $25
Opening Night Performances and After Party -- $50
Festival Pass -- $100
How: Colonial box office at 111 South St.; by telephone at (413) 997-4444; online at www.berkshiretheatregroup.org
Colonial box office is open Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturdays 10 a.m.-2 p.m. or on any performance day from 10 a.m.
All plays, schedules, casting and prices are subject to change.