A Rhode Island-based company is recalling 1,341 pounds of meat and poultry products that have been shipped to distributors in Massachusetts and six other states because they were produced without the benefit of federal inspection or outside inspection hours.
The recall has been announced by the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service. The products are produced by Greencore USA of North Kingstown, R.I.
The meat and poultry wrap and salad items were produced on April 7, 14, 18, 21 and 25.
• 7.7 ounce packages of "Starbucks Southwest Style Steak Wrap" with use-by dates of 4/10/2016 and 4/24/2016.
• 8.2 ounce packages of "Starbucks Thai-Style Peanut Chicken Wrap" with use by dates of 4/10/2016 and 4/17/2016.
• 9.5 ounce packages of "Starbucks Zesty Chicken & Black Bean Salad Bowl" with a use-by date of 4/28/2016.
• 7.8 ounce packages of "Hannaford Italian Presto Wrap" with a use-by date of 4/25/2016.
• 7 ounce packages of "Hannaford Asian-Style Salad" with a use-by date of 4/30/2016.
• 9.9 ounce packages of "Turkey Hill Fresh To Go Grilled Chicken Wrap" with a use-by date of 4/23/2016/
The products subject to recall bear establishment numbers "P-45540" inside the USDA mark of inspection. In addition to Massachusetts, these products were shipped to distributors for retail sale in Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York and Rhode Island.
Consumers with questions about the recall should contact Greencore USA's food recall coordinator at 978-716-2530 ext. 2543.