• Bousquet: Bousquet is open today, Thursday, Jan. 31. Some trails are open; others are closed.
• Catamount: The mountain will remain closed Thursday. The mountain will re-open Friday, a $29 day, with 26 trails planned. Snowmaking resumes Thursday night on several trails.
• Jiminy Peak: Open 9-4. No night skiing Thursday night. Some trails are closed today. Left Bank area will open late (around mid-morning). Widow Whites will not operate on Thursday. Lift tickets at non-holiday rates.
• Otis Ridge: Otis Ridge is all open except Ridge Run. Acorn has very thin cover.
• Ski Butternut: Butternut will close Thursday to let the mountain leach.
Snowmaking is expected to kick back in Thursday evening and continue into the evening as long as the weather remains cold. Friday skiing expected.