For Saturday, Feb. 9 n 12:55 p.m.: Police arrest a 16-year-old on two warrants. Because of the age of the defendant no other information was available.
• 5:53 p.m.: Jesus Fernando Salas, 49, of Reed Street, is arrested by police on single counts of assault and battery and witness intimidation after investigating a reported domestic disturbance.
• 6:43 p.m.: Police take Shane B. Tatro, 27, of Capri Terrace, into protective custody.
• 9:32 p.m.: Police investigate a report of an unwanted subject on Daniels Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
For Sunday, Feb. 10
• 6:06 a.m.: Police investigate a report of vandalism at the Linden Street Laundromat on Linden Street.
• 9:56 a.m.: Police investigate a reported disturbance at Spectrum Health Systems on Summer Street. No arrests are made.
• 12:48 p.m.: Shelley Leighton, 46, of Backman Avenue, and Carla Romano, 44, of Acorn Street, are arrested by police and both charged with assault and battery.
• 3:51 p.m.: Police arrest Brandy Rheaume, 25, of Calumet Street, at the Walmart on Hubbard Avenue on single counts of disturbing the peace and larceny over $250.
• 8:15 p.m.: Police respond to 2nd and Orchard streets for a report disturbance. No arrests are made and peace is restored.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.