For Friday, Feb. 15
• 8:26 a.m.: Police investigate a motor vehicle accident on West Housatonic Street near the Department of Public Works garage. No injuries are reported.
• 8:49 a.m.: Police locate a motor vehicle on Appleton Avenue near East Housatonic Street that had been reported stolen.
• 9:26 a.m.: Police arrest Matthew P. Guillou, 25, of Lenox Avenue on a charge of violating an abuse prevention order and arrest Jessica J. Chapman, 25, of May Terrace, on a warrant at Spectrum Health Systems on Summer Street.
• 2:27 p.m.: Police respond to the Welfare Office on Eagle Street for a reported disturbance. No arrests are made.
• 3:06 p.m.: Police respond to the Rite Aid on North Street for a reported disturbance. No arrests are made.
• 5:06 p.m.: Kenneth Konsevich, 40, of Wilshire Drive in Cheshire, is arrested on East Housatonic Street by police on a warrant.
• 7:10 p.m.: Joshua F. Biggart, 22, of East Street, is arrested by police on a charge of receiving stolen property over $250.
• 9:09 p.m.: Police arrest Nicole Marauzwski, 25, of West Street, after a traffic stop and charge her with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs and a traffic infraction.
For Saturday, Feb. 16
• 1:18 a.m.: Police investigate a report of vandalism at the Applebee's restaurant on Hubbard Avenue.
• 1:21 a.m.: Police respond to a disturbance call on Coleman Terrace. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 1:23 a.m.: Police respond to a disturbance call at Crossroads Cafe on Onota Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 1:57 a.m.: Police respond to a disturbance call at Casey's Billiards on Dalton Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 3:28 a.m.: Bernadette M. Webb, 36, of 3rd Street, is arrested by police on a charge of disturbing the peace.
• 5:21 a.m.: Police investigate a reported past breaking and entering on Plunkett Street.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.