Pittsfield Police log for Sunday, Feb. 24 n 1:58 a.m.: Melissa Judith Mason, 20, of Jubilee Terrace, is arrested by police on two warrants.
• 2:13 a.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Wallace Place; peace restored. No arrests made.
• 10:49 a.m.: Richard S. Walsh, 28, of Dean Street in Cheshire, is arrested by police and charged with assault and battery and witness intimidation.
• 1:06 p.m.: Police arrest Kevin I. Bunshe-Munoz, 20, of Appleton Avenue, and charge him with domestic assault and battery and vandalizing property.
• 1:23 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance at the Stage Coach Manor on West Housatonic Street. Peace is restored. No arrests are made.
• 1:51 p.m.: Police respond to a reported domestic incident on West Housatonic and arrest Devin Newbery, 22, of West Housatonic Street on charges of assault and battery and assault with a dangerous weapon.
• 3:17 p.m.: Police investigate a report of suspicious activity on Merrill Road. No arrests are made.
• 4:59 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on South Atlantic Street; peace restored. No arrests made.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.