For Tuesday, March 5 - 6:29 a.m.: Police respond to a reported past breaking and entering on Hawthorne Avenue. No arrests are made.
- 10:43 p.m.: Police arrest Jeffrey A. Colbert, 46, of Danforth Avenue, following a traffic stop on Pomeroy Avenue and charge him with driving on a suspended license and failure to stop or yield.
- 11:10 a.m.: Police respond to a 911 disturbance call at the Berkshire Inn on West Housatonic Street. No arrests are made.
- 12:04 p.m.: Police investigate a report of suspicious activity in the area of Cadwell Road and Barker Road. No arrests are made.
- 3:15 p.m.: Junior A. Walters, 38, of South John Street, is arrested by police following a traffic stop on Seymour Street and is charged with driving with a suspended license and driving an uninsured and unregistered motor vehicle.
- 6:11 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Mill Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
- 11:10 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Daniels Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
- 11:23 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering at the Convenience Plus on Dalton Avenue. No arrests are made.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.