For Thursday, March 7
- 8:54 a.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on West Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
- 3:19 p.m.: Ricardo Torres-Ramirez, 22, of Brown Street, is arrested by police following a traffic stop on Tyler Street and is charged with a crosswalk violation and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- 3:31 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance at Kirvin Park on Williams Street. No arrests are made.
- 8:00 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance at the Linden Street Laundromat on Linden Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
- 9:43 p.m.: Police
- 9:59 p.m.: Police respond to a reported domestic disturbance on Dewey Avenue.
- 10:14 p.m.: Police take Chester K. Brazee, 49, of Robbins Avenue, into protective custody.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.