Tuesday, July 9
• 6:35 a.m.: Police receive a call regarding solicitation/panhandling at the Post Office on Fenn Street. The party could not be located.
• 10:33 a.m.: Police assist a citizen at the Mycom Credit Union on Fenn Street.
• 11:32 a.m.: Police investigate a hit-and-run accident at Carr Hardware on North Street.
• 12:24 p.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle accident with no personal injury at the Convenience Plus on the corner of First and Burbank streets. The vehicle is towed from the scene.
• 1:05 p.m.: Police receive a report of a stray animal on East New Lenox Road.
• 1:13 p.m.: Police serve a restraining order at the Berkshire Jail and House of Correction on Cheshire Road.
• 4:49 p.m.: Police respond to a disabled vehicle on North and Linden streets. The vehicle is towed from the scene.
• 6:04 p.m.: Police serve an arrest warrant on Heather L. Bunnell, 31, of Dalton Avenue, Pittsfield.
• 7:22 p.m.: Police respond to a report of juvenile offenses on the corner of Williams and High streets. The party could not be located.
• 8:17 p.m.: Police serve an arrest warrant on Jerome H. Spratling, 24, of Summer Street, Pittsfield. Spratling is charged with assault and battery, assault and battery by means of a dangerous weapon, and breaking and entering in the nighttime with intent to commit a felony.
• 10:06 p.m.: Police receive a report of a burglary on Vin Hebert Boulevard. Services are rendered.
• 11:44 p.m.: Police receive a report of an unwanted subject at the Wilson Project on Mohawk Street. Services are rendered.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.