Boston University graduated the following students:
• Holly F. Bednarz of Adams received a doctor of physical therapy degree in September 2015.
• Rachel K. Bell of Dalton received a bachelor of arts degree in neuroscience, summa cum laude, in May 2015.
• Emily J. Harrigan of Great Barrington received a juris doctor in law in May 2015.
Area students graduated from Paul Smith's College in Paul Smiths, N.Y., on Dec. 30, 2015.
• Nathan Cardinal of Pownal, Vt.
• Jason Duryea of Monterey.
• Connor Williams of Clarksburg.
Theo Friedman of Sheffield graduated cum laude on May 17, 2015, from Tufts University in Medford with a bachelor of arts degree in American studies.
Molly Catherine Doyle of Dalton graduated cum laude from Franklin Pierce University in Rindge, N.H., in spring 2015 with a bachelor of science degree in management.
Samantha Scott of Pittsfield earned a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Delaware Valley University in Doylestown, Pa., in May 2015.
Karen Richard of North Canaan, Conn., graduated from the University of New Haven in West Haven, Conn., with a master of science in taxation.
Brianna M. Amidon of Pittsfield graduated from Wichita (Kan.) State University in fall 2015. Amidon received a bachelor's degree in business administration — entrepreneurship cum laude.
Undergraduate students who have attained a grade point average 3.25 received the cum laude.