The Berkshire Garden Club, which disbanded last June and merged its membership into the Lenox Garden Club, has donated $14,000 to local nonprofits.

Awards included $1,000 to Pittsfield Beautiful for summer planters; $2,500 to the Town of Lenox for a bench in Kennedy Park; $2,000 to Edith Wharton for a garden bench; and $8,500 to Pleasant Valley Sanctuary to establish a butterfly garden.

The Berkshire Garden Club was founded in 1915 and joined the Garden Club of America that year.