Tori Dakin of Lenox was named to the dean's list for the fall 2015 semester at Washington University in St. Louis. Mo. Dakin is enrolled in the university's College of Arts & Sciences,
To qualify for the dean's list in the College of Arts & Sciences, students must earn a semester grade point average of 3.6 or above and be enrolled in at least 14 graded units.
Connecticut College in New London has named the following students to its dean's list for the fall 2015 semester:
• Milena Stanton of Great Barrington, a member of the Class of 2018, has achieved dean's honors. Stanton is majoring in international relations.
• Moriah McKenna of Lee, a member of the Class of 2017, has achieved dean's high honors. McKenna is majoring in anthropology.
Wheaton College in Norton has named the following students to its dean's list for the fall 2015 semester.
• Stephanie Drake of Hinsdale, a member of the Class of 2017, is the daughter of Timothy Drake and Lauri Eulian.
• Laura Galib of Pittsfield, a member of the Class of 2017, is the daughter of Stephen Galib and Christine Galib.
• Nolan Teixeira of Pittsfield, a member of the Class of 2017, is the son of Mark Teixeira and Hillary Reale.
The following local residents have achieved second honors on the dean's list at Clark University in Worcester for the fall 2015 semester.
• Erin R. McKeon of Lee.
• Julia Pringle-Wallace of Lenox.
• Abigail C. Moon of Pittsfield.
To be eligible for second honors, students must have a grade point average of 3.5 or higher, of a maximum of 4.3 (all A+s).