The city's Street Improvement work schedule has been amended due to a mechanical failure that delayed work earlier this week. There will be a variety of paving-related work on several city streets now through Sept. 3.
Traffic will be detoured and no parking is in effect for the listed streets. The schedule is subject to change in the event of inclement weather.
• Connecticut Avenue: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Aug. 22-25.
• Hazelwood Terrace: Tuesday, Aug. 23, and Friday, Aug. 26.
• Norman, Stanley, and Ensign avenues: Wednesday, Aug. 24, and Thursday, Aug. 25.
• Sheffield and Morin streets: Friday, Aug. 26, and Tuesday, Aug. 30.
• Norman Avenue: Friday, Aug. 26.
• South Carolina, Stanley, and Ensign avenues: Monday, Aug. 29.
• Nottingham Drive: Tuesday and Wednesday, Aug. 30-31.
• South Mountain: Wednesday through Saturday, Aug. 31 to Sept. 3.
The schedule is subject to change in the event of inclement weather and equipment failure.