The Old Stone Church, on Route 7, is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was one of the first churches in the region's Episcopal Diocese, and remains in use for summer season services.
There's a small Historical Commission museum located in a stone building adjacent to the police station off Route 7.
One of the county's few surviving open springs is in Berkshire Village, where people still fill jugs with pure spring water. The spring supplies water to about a dozen homes in the village. Berkshire Village was home to Berkshire Glass Works, founded in 1853. The company, which employed 150 men, supplied colored glass for Tiffany windows.