Here are some facts that will bounce off the public’s complacency like rubber balls off of concrete:
* There has been no economic recovery.
* All investment markets are now rigged.
* All economic reports from the government are bogus.
* 47 million people now have food to eat thanks to food stamps.
* Five cities just went bankrupt in California alone.
* 3,000 people went to jail during the Savings & Loan crisis of the 1980s.
* In the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, the Obama administration has jailed exactly zero. Oh yes, Bernie Madoff went into the slammer because he ripped off the 1 percent.
* The power elite of the too-big-to-fail banks continue to control the administration, the Congress, the mainstream media and the world. Their business plan is to transfer money from the people into their greedy pockets. But no one cares.
* The Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank are between a rock and a hard place. They will resolve their dilemma in the only way they know how: print trillions in confetti money. This is Webster’s definition of counterfeiting. But nobody cares.
* The can gets harder and harder to kick down the road. So each crisis will be worse until there is capitulation which means total financial collapse.
* So, while the "sheeple" shop and attend to their own self interests, the day of reckoning draws nearer and nearer.