Saturday September 29, 2012

On Tuesday, Sept. 25, to take the chill out of the house, we lit our wood-burning stove. The house, which was built in 1820, became engulfed with smoke. After the 911 call, we were grateful for the quick response of the Hancock fire department.

Luckily, we and our two girls and two golden retrievers were able to get out. The response from all the volunteers was amazing. Many thanks to Chief Dave Rash and all the volunteers.

JOE MULLADY

GAIL MULLADY

Hancock


Advertisement