Herman Melville's Arrowhead, the site where "Moby-Dick" was written, will be open to the public for tours on weekends from now through Jan. 13, 2013.
The hours of operation will be from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, with tours on the hour at 11 a.m., noon, and 1 and 2 p.m.
The gift shop has been moved into the house for the winter season and has stocking stuffers and gifts available.
Arrowhead is located at 780 Holmes Road.
For further information, visit mobydick.org or call (413) 442-1793, ext. 10.