Saturday, Aug. 31
• 12:46 a.m.: Police receive a report of an assault on North Street.
• 7:35 a.m.: Jonathan W. Filkins, 20, of Pomeroy Avenue is arrested for disturbing the peace.
• 11:42 a.m.: Police arrest Sean Arnold, 20, of High Street, North Adams, on a warrant for possession of Class B and E substances.
• 11:17 p.m.: Police investigate a past breaking and entering incident on Lenox Avenue. Sunday, Sept. 1
• 10:53 a.m.: Alphonso Smith, 45, of Columbus Avenue, is arrested for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• 11:50 a.m.: Police arrest Stacy L. Polidoro, 27, of Maple Street, on a warrant.
• 2:14 p.m.: Police arrest Melissa Roy, 24, of Lakeway Drive, and charge her with being a fugitive from justice without a warrant.
• 5:43 p.m.: Police respond to a report of shots fired on Broadview Terrace. The party could not be located.
• 10:32 p.m.: Police receive a report of a motor vehicle striking a building on Glenwood Avenue.
Monday, Sept. 2
• 7:26 a.m.: Police receive a report of vandalism at the West Little League field on West Housatonic Street. The matter is investigated.
• 9:56 a.m.: Antonio Aleman-Salazar, 30, of Dalton Avenue, is arrested for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, failure to stop or yield, and failure to notify the Registry of Motor Vehicles of a name or address change.
• 10:20 a.m.: Police receive a report of a structure fire at Noble Farm on East New Lenox Road. Services are rendered.
• 1:26 p.m.: Police receive a report of vandalism at the Rice building on Spring Street.
• 2:51 p.m.: Police receive a report of animal complaints on Wellington Avenue. Referred to Animal Control Officer.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.