Editor's note: This article has been revised to include a new fundraising website for Hall/Hand family.
HINSDALE -- The three victims injured in Sunday's house fire on Main Street now face a long road to recovery.
Dineen Cole and husband and wife Dave and Sharleen Brooks have been identified by family members as the three people who were hospitalized after escaping the blaze.
Loved ones have since established a fundraiser on YouCaring.com, detailing the incident and seeking support for the three victims to cover the costs of medical care and perished essential possessions: http://bit.ly/1ghHHgE.
Cole, Sharleen's sister, was released from Berkshire Medical Center and is staying with her daughter, according to the website.
The husband and wife were transported to separate hospitals for treatment of what has been reported as at least second-degree burns. Dave Brooks, who carried his wife out of the burning building, was transported to the burn center at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester for treatment of his injuries. According to hospital records, he was discharged from the hospital on Monday.
Sharleen Brooks, however, has gone from being listed in critical to serious condition as of Wednesday afternoon, according to a spokesperson for Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. The injured woman is being treated in the MGH Sumner Redstone Burn Center.
The benefit webpage, which lists Neesha Dolan as the organizer, reported on Wednesday afternoon that $1,967 had been raised toward a $5,000 fundraising goal.
In a message to supporters, the webpage reads: We would like you all to know that the family is aware of the incoming donations. We recognize that every [donor] deserves a personal and heartfelt "Thank You," and apologize that we have not been able to take care of that. Please know that we are overwhelmed with gratitude. Dineen has shed many a tear over the incoming funds, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts collectively -- if not individually yet.
In addition to Dineen Cole, Sharleen and Dave Brooks being displaced by the fire, building tenants Rebekah Hall, Doug Hand and the couple's 3-year-old son were also left homeless.
A collection of clothing and monetary donations has been started for them at Phat Phannies clothing boutique at 85 Wahconah St., in Pittsfield. A YouCaring.com website has also been set up for the Hall/Hand family here: http://bit.ly/1ai8sRI.
To reach Jenn Smith:
or (413) 496-6239.
On Twitter: @JennSmith_Ink