In Northern Berkshire District Court on Tuesday:
- Robert Bushika , 30, of Bracewell Avenue, North Adams, was sentenced to one year in Berkshire County Jail & House of Correction after being found guilty of larceny under $250, resisting arrest, assault and battery, and malicious destruction of property under $250.
- Douglas Morrissette , 26, of Craig Drive, West Springfield, had a charge of operating with a suspended license dismissed upon the request of the commonwealth.
- Joshua Bressette , 25, of Chesbro Avenue, North Adams, had charges of conspiracy to violate drug law and possession to distribute a class A drug dismissed upon the request of the commonwealth.
- John Dix, III , 36, of Myers Avenue, North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of assault and battery that was continued without a finding until Oct. 1, 2014. Dix was fined $50.
- Danielle DeLorenzo , 37, of Spring Street, Adams, had a charge of assault and battery dismissed upon the request of the victim.