Tuesday, Feb. 26
• 8:33 a.m.: Nicholas Laude, 24, of Wendell Avenue Extension, is arrested by police after a traffic stop on North Street and charged with driving with a suspended license, improper turn and a marked lanes violation.
• 11:49 a.m.: Stacy L. Morowitz, 41, of Bartlett Avenue, is arrested by police after a traffic stop on Curtis Street and is charged with driving with a suspended license and fail to stop or yield.
• 1:33 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Dewey Avenue. The investigation is continuing.
• 1:40 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on North Street. No arrests are made.
• 2:11 p.m.: Police investigate a reported disturbance at Herberg Middle School on Pomeroy Avenue, and arrest a 13-year-old girl on a charge of disturbance of school.
• 2:37 p.m.: Police respond to a report of suspicious activity at the Summer Street parking deck. No arrests are made.
• 3:19 p.m.: Michael M. St. Pierre Jr. is arrested by police on a warrant.
• 5:07 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Berkley Street; peace restored. No arrests made.
• 8:31 p.m.: Police respond to a reported domestic disturbance on Woodlawn Avenue; peace restored. No arrests made.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.