For Wednesday, March 6 - 7:39 a.m.: Police respond to a report of suspicious activity at the McDonald's on West Housatonic Street. No arrests are made.
- 9:34 p.m.: Katrina M. White, 41, of Root Place is arrested by police on a warrant.
- 10:26 a.m.: Police arrest Kayla Marie Ferrell-Gibbs, 19, on a warrant.
- 11:08 a.m.: Kelly L. McCaul, 31, of Union Street is arrested by police on a warrant.
- 1:10 p.m.: Police investigate a reported sex offense. No address given and no arrests made.
- 2:23 p.m.: Robert D. Packard, 45, of Union Street is taken into protective custody by police.
- 2:36 p.m.: Police arrest Louis S. Hoffman, 23, of Appleton Avenue on a warrant.
- 4:59 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Warwick Street. No arrests are made.
- 7:24 p.m.: Police arrest Elaine M. Cook, 51, of Burbank Street on a warrant.
- 8:40 p.m.: Matthew S. Coe, 24, of Cheshire Road is arrested by police on a warrant.
- 11:23 p.m.: Police investigate a reported disturbance in the area of Dartmouth Street and Dalton Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.