Friday, March 22
• 10:53 a.m.: Matthew E. Bazonski, 41, of Summer Street, is arrested by police on two warrants.
• 11:23 a.m.: Police respond to the Walmart on Hubbard Avenue and arrest Tabitha Mellissa Leggette, 27, of Cherry Street, and Rosienid DeJesus-Figueroa, 28, of Francis Avenue. Leggette is charged with third offense shoplifting and DeJesus-Figueroa is charged with first offense shoplifting.
• 6:10 p.m.: Megan Margaret Cantarella, 18, of Doreen Street, is arrested by police and charged with assault and battery.
• 8:27 p.m.: Police respond to the Price Chopper on Hubbard Avenue and arrest Casandra L. Moro, 20, of Marjorie Street in Lee, and Nicole Sprague, 19, of Leidhold Place, and charge them with shoplifting and possession of alcohol by a person under 21.
• 11:07 p.m.: Kyle J. Brigley, 23, of Benedict Road, is arrested by police after a traffic stop on Lenox Avenue and is charged with drunken driving and failure to stop or yield.
• 11:20 p.m.: Police arrest Linda M. Marshall, 34, of Parker Street, and charge her with assault and battery.
Saturday, March 23
• 11:52 a.m.: Police respond to a reported domestic disturbance on Lincoln Street and arrest a 14-year-old female on a charge of assault and battery.
• 1:21 p.m.: Following a traffic stop, police arrest David McCartney Jr., 43, of Hamlin Street, on a charge of driving with a suspended license as a subsequent offense. A passenger, Brenda Lee Heath, 31, of Onota Street, is arrested on a warrant as well as charges of illegal possession of oxycodone and misrepresentation to a police officer.
• 6:33 p.m.: Robert D. Packard, 45, of Union Street, is arrested by police and charged with disturbing the peace as a subsequent offense.
• 6:52 p.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle accident on North Street and arrest Richard B. Shea, 55, of Wahconah Street, on a charge of drunken driving and a motor vehicle bylaw violation.
• 9:42 p.m.: Erik J. Breault, 26, of Westwood Road, is arrested by police and charged with assault and battery.
Sunday, March 24
• 12:32 a.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle accident on South Street and arrest Matthew Robert Provencher, 35, of New Windsor Road in Hinsdale, and charge him with second-offense drunken driving and a marked lanes violation.
• 1:54 p.m.: Alicia Welch, 20, of Danforth Avenue, is arrested by police and charged with assault and battery on a disabled person, assault and battery and vandalizing property.
• 6:02 p.m.: Police arrest Carrie A. Glazier, 24, of West Street, on a charge of trespass.
• 8:04 p.m.: Nicole L. Hosier, 41, of Tyler Street, is arrested by police and charged with shoplifting.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.