Monday, April 8
• 2:24 a.m.: Report of smoke from outside fire near the Berkshire County House of Correction. Fire Department responds.
• 7:43 a.m.: Abandoned motor vehicle reported in the T.J. Maxx lot on Merrill Road.
• 10:59 a.m.: Vandalism reported on Cooper Parkway.
• 12:25 p.m.: Joshua Dellert, 23, of New Hampshire, arrested on Gale Avenue on a fugitive from justice charge.
• 2:26 p.m.: Fuel leak reported at Cumberland Farms on First Street. Fire Department called.
• 2:57 p.m.: A stolen motor vehicle reported from Allengate Avenue.
• 6:55 p.m.: Vandalism reported on Pomeroy Avenue.
Tuesday, April 9
• 8:23 a.m.: Jamie L. Cook, 27, arrested on South Street on outstanding warrant.
• 10:09 a.m.: Donald Harding, 30, arrested on outstanding warrant.
• 11:06 a.m.: Vandalism reported on Springside Avenue.
• 11:17 a.m.: Report of metal stolen from Lakeside Christian Camp on Cloverdale Street.
• 3:56 p.m.: ATV complaint on Miller Street. Police could not locate vehicles.
• 7:21 p.m.: ATV complaint on Connecticut Avenue. Services rendered.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.