Pittsfield Police Department Saturday, March 8
- 12:02 a.m. : Police investigate a disturbance on Franco Terrace. Peace is restored.
- 1:11 a.m.: Police investigate drunkenness at Zucchini's Restaurant on North Street. Party is transported.
- 1:45 a.m.: Police investigate a disturbance at Johnny's Beach Club on Wahconah Street. Peace is restored.
- 3:01 a.m.: Police arrest Matthew E. Marauszwski, 22, of Myrtle Street, on charges of violating an abuse prevention order, and larceny under $250.
- 4:49 a.m.: Police arrest Jessica Astore, 22, of Lakewood Circle, on two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, and one count of disturbing the peace.
Sunday, March 9
n 12:13 a.m.: Police investigate a disturbance at Pontoosuc Lake's lower parking lot on Hancock Road. Peace is restored.
n 1:33 a.m.: Police arrest Mark Jessamy, 22, of the Bronx, N.Y., on charges of leaving the scene of property damage, resisting arrest, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, refusing to identify himself as a motor vehicle operator, a marked lanes violation, and speeding.
n 4:19 a.m.: Police investigate a disturbance at Convenience Plus on Tyler Street. Peace is restored.
n 10:36 a.m.: Police investigate a disturbance at the Key Program-Starr Program on West Street. Peace is restored.
n 11:01 a.m.
n 2:56 p.m.: Police receive a report about a carbon monoxide detector on Hazelwood Terrace. The Fire Department is called.
n 4:14 p.m.: Police take Steven Leslie Rist, 52, of Wahconah Street, into protective custody.
n 7:43 p.m.: Police arrest Michael Alkinburgh, 36, of Whitman Street, on a change of domestic assault and battery.
n 10:52 p.m.: Police investigate suspicious activity on Robert Street. Services are rendered.
Editor's Note: This is a partial list compiled from Pittsfield Police Department records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty. Charges can be amended or dismissed.