Pittsfield Police Department
Tuesday, March 18
- 8:23 a.m.: Police investigate a report of a motor vehicle being broken into on Gordon Street.
- 9:27 a.m.: Police investigate a report of vandalism on Dewey Avenue.
- 10:22 a.m.: Police arrest Tanika Curry, 29, of Hull Avenue, after a motor vehicle accident on Tyler and Dartmouth streets. Curry is charged with operating a motor vehicle on a suspended license.
- 2:32 p.m.: Police arrest Luis Serrano, 31, after a traffic stop on Melville and First streets, on a warrant.
- 2:41 p.m.: Police arrest William Middlebrook, 35, of Thompson Place, and charge him with assault and battery and witness intimidation.
- 4:12 p.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle accident on Government Drive and Center Street. No injuries are reported.
- 5:01 p.m.: Police arrest Janine Demary, 28, of Wahconah Street, on a warrant.
- 5:50 p.m.: Police receive a report of a larceny on High Street.
- 7:54 p.m.: Police receive a report of vandalism at a store on West Housatonic Street.