Wednesday, March 19
- 8:13 a.m.: Police recover a stolen motor vehicle on Woodleigh Road. The vehicle is towed.
- 9:43 a.m.: Police arrest Michael D. Parise Jr., 38, of Hurley Drive, and charge him with shoplifting by concealing merchandise.
- 10:16 a.m. : Police arrest Candice Hover, 36, of Curtis Street, and charge her with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- 11:48 a.m. : Police take Carl S. Winters, 61, of unknown address, Pittsfield, into protective custody.
- 1:08 p.m.: Police perform school checks at Crosby Elementary School. Services are rendered.
- 3:38 p.m.: Police investigate a disturbance at Dalton and Allengate avenues. Peace is restored.
- 6:12 p.m.: Police investigate a disturbance at the Intermodal Transportation Center on Columbus Avenue. Services are rendered.
- 8:23 p.m.: Police arrest Peter R. Menatti, 55, of Fenn Street, and charge him with disturbing the peace.
- 10:34 p.m.: Police respond to an emergency medical call on Lakewood Drive. Services are rendered.
- 12:33 a.m.: Police receive a report of shots fired at Fenn and East streets. Report is unfounded.
- 12:33 a.m.: Police receive a report of shots fired at Morningside Community School on Burbank Street. Report is unfounded.
- 4:13 a.m.: Police investigate loud music on Pomeroy Avenue. Peace is restored.
- 7:56 a.m.: Police arrest Joseph R. Fillio, 32, of Francis Avenue, and Richard C. Michalski, 62, of Francis Avenue. They are both charged with larceny over $250, and vandalizing property.
- 8:58 a.m. : Police investigate a disturbance at Pittsfield High School. Party is transported to hospital.
- 9:58 a.m.: Police investigate threats at Reid Middle School. Officer will update.
- 10:59 a.m.: Police arrest Anthony Paul Holley Jr., 33, of Curtis Street, on charges of assault and battery and possession of a Class D substance with the intent to distribute.
- 11:03 a.m.: Police arrest Danielle A. Newbery, 31, of Huron Street, and charge her with shoplifting by concealing merchandise.
- 2:10 p.m.: An activated fire alarm is reported at the Unitarian Universalist Church on Wendell Avenue. The Fire Department is called./
- 3:02 p.m.:A missing person is reported at the Renton Project on Francis Avenue. Placed on file.
- 5:12 p.m.: Police investigate an unwanted subject on Columbus Avenue. Services are rendered.
- 7:42 p.m.: Police investigate a disturbance at the Key Program on West Street. Services are rendered.
- 10:52 p.m.: Police arrest Mark A. Lewis, 42, of East Street, and charge him with disturbing the peace.
Thursday, March 20
n 8:52 p.m.: Police arrest Ronald Melvin King, 44, of Pond Street, and Lynn Stracuzzi, 39, of Cherry Street. They are both charged with possession of a Class A substance with intent to distribute, conspiracy to violate drug laws, and a drug violation near a school or park.