Campus Notes: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute fall dean's list
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, N.Y., has named area students to its fall 2015 dean's honor list.
The dean's honor list recognizes full-time students who maintain grade-point averages of a minimum of 3.50 out of a possible 4.0 and have no grades below "C."
• Faith Avens of Chatham, N.Y.
• Wenhui Chen of Lanesborough.
• Erik Derwitsch of Ashley Falls.
• Matthew Germanowski of Williamstown.
• Victoria Hepworth of Chester.
• Charles Kirchner of Pittsfield.
• Weston Lozier of Pownal, Vt.
• Samuel Mahan of Williamstown.
• Shoshana Malfatto of Chatham.
• James Nowak of Cheshire.
• Ellis Okawa-Scannell of Chatham.
• Larry Oligny of Stephentown, N.Y.
• Jaydeep Patel of Cheshire.
• Sean Ryan-Kut of Adams.
• Noah Tebben of Pittsfield.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.