Campus Notes: Western New England University fall dean's list
Western New England University in Springfield has announced its fall 2015 dean's list. The following students achieved a semester grade point average of 3.30 or higher:
• Ryan J. Wilander of Chester majoring in pre-engineering.)
• Samantha J. Bolio of Pittsfield majoring in management and leadership.
• Lindsey A. Ford of Pittsfield majoring in social work.
• Pietro D. Hogue of Pittsfield majoring in health sciences.
• Kaitlyn N. Kelly of Pittsfield majoring in social work.
• Marley E. Knysh of Pittsfield majoring in criminal justice with a criminal investigation concentration.
• Karissa A. Kozlowski of Pittsfield majoring in biomedical engineering.
• Christina M. Mucinski-Gargon of Pittsfield majoring in psychology.
• Abigail A. Powers of Pittsfield majoring in mechanical engineering.
• Alice E. Thomasson of Pittsfield majoring in pre-pharmacy.
• Gabriel I. Greenspan of Becket majoring in political science.
• Gabrielle E. Lavinio of Dalton majoring in secondary education/history.
• Tiffany-Rae Robinson of Dalton majoring in biomedical engineering.
• Andrew E. LaBonte of Lanesborough majoring in information technology.
• Bradley D. Lupiani of Mill River majoring in criminal justice.
• Ryan K. Benoit of Williamstown majoring in exploratory business.
• Kristina M. Wadsworth of Williamstown majoring in psychology.
• Mary K. Knight of Chatham, N.Y., majoring in communication/public relations.
• Kaylee M. Maynard of Hinsdale, is working toward a doctor of pharmacy degree.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.