Campus Notes: Western New England University President's List
Western New England University in Springfield has announced its fall 2015 president's list. The following students earned at least a 3.80 grade point average:
• Morgan J. Bertolozzi of Pittsfield, majoring in accounting.
• Dylan J. Carman of Pittsfield, majoring in neuroscience.
• Steven M. O'Brien of Pittsfield, majoring in communication-media theory and production.
• Amanda K. Ruberto of Pittsfield, majoring in elementary education-mathematical sciences.
• Patrick J. Tierney of Pittsfield, majoring in general biology.
• Justin S. Duval of Adams, majoring in pharmaceutical business.
• London J. Green of Adams, majoring in exploratory business.
• Jasmine G. Chee of Cheshire, majoring in psychology.
• Joseph T. Reder of Dalton, majoring in criminal justice with criminal investigation concentration.
• Paige E. Storti of Great Barrington, majoring in psychology.
• Terrance W. Powell of Housatonic, majoring in criminal justice.
• Rachel L. Down of Lanesborough, majoring in electrical engineering.
• Nicholas E. Frost of Lenox, majoring in industrial engineering.
• Mykaella R. Baker of Williamstown, majoring in psychology.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.