Easy Garlic Fries
Yield: 2 to 4 servings for an appetizer, 3 for a side dish.
* 1 pound frozen french fries -- steak fries or crinkle cut
* 1 tablespoon light olive oil
* 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
* 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
* 2 teaspoons finely minced parsley
* salt, to taste
Bake or fry fries till crispy according to package directions. Mix remaining ingredients in small dish.
Pour cooked fries into a large bowl, spoon mixture over fries and toss lightly until coated.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.