Great Barrington: BCC announces fall workshops
- Social Media and Your Lifestyle, 1-3 p.m. Monday and Wednesday, Nov. 13 and 15. Cost: $40.
- Intermediate Adobe Photoshop, 1-3 p.m. Tuesdays, Nov. 14 to Dec. 5. Cost: $155.
- Advanced Beginning Swimming, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Nov. 15 to Dec. 20, Berkshire South Regional Community Center, Crissey Road. Cost: $65; BSRCC membership is not required.
- Food and Wine with sommelier Joe Smegal, 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 7, at Cellarbrations, Big Y Shopping Center, 700 Main St. Cost: $45.
- ServSafe Recertification, 1 to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 28, and repeated on Monday, Dec. 18. Cost: $130 per session includes a book, instruction, exam, and certification; $85 for exam only.
Gift certificates for any of BCC's noncredit workshops are available upon request.
Information and online registration: 413-528-4521 or www.berkshirecc.edu/workshops.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.