Pittsfield Police log
For Tuesday, Feb. 5 n 9:14 a.m.: Police investigate reported vandalism at the Christian Center on Robbins Avenue.
• 11:18 a.m.: Police arrest Michael A. Vickery, 23, of 198 East St. on single charges of breaking and entering in the daytime for a felony and larceny over $250 following an investigation.
• 11:28 p.m.: Floyd R. Jacobs, 55, of 34 Pomeroy Avenue, is arrested by police on a warrant for a charge of vandalism.
• 12:02 p.m.: Police arrest Elbert E. Carter, 42, of 20 Reuter Avenue, on single counts of driving with a revoked license and driving an unregistered motor vehicle following a traffic stop on Hubbard Avenue.
• 5:19 p.m.: Ryan D. Mochon, 25, of 1 Vin Hebert Boulevard, is arrested by police on a warrant for larceny over $250.
• 5:49 p.m.: Police respond to the YMCA on North Street for a reported disturbance. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 6:20 p.m.: Police arrest William H. Soper, 31, of 2006 East St., on charges of aggravated assault and battery, witness intimidation and violating an abuse prevention order.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.