Pittsfield Police log
For Monday, Jan. 28
• 7:04 a.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering at Royal Cleaners, located at 68 Dalton Ave. The investigation is continuing.
• 7:27 a.m.: Police investigate a reported vandalism at Pittsfield Welding Supply, with an address given as Elizabeth Street. The investigation is continuing.
• 11:14 a.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of East Housatonic and Pomeroy Avenue. Police report that no one was transported to the hospital.
• 11:22 a.m.: Police are called to John Street for a disturbance. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 4:56 p.m.: Police arrest Michael Paskiewicz, 24, of 144 Brown St., on two charges: taking a registration plate and attaching a wrong license plate on a vehicle to conceal identity.
• 8:31 p.m.: Police are called to the scene of a property damage accident on West Street.
• 8:39 p.m.: Police are called to the scene of a property damage accident at the intersection of North Street and Cromwell Avenue.
• 8:47 p.m.: Police are called to the scene of a property damage accident at the Berkshire Medical Center parking deck on Wahconah Street.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.