Pittsfield Police Log for April 8
Monday, April 8
- 7:30 a.m.: Pittsfield police receive a report of a motor vehicle accident at Holmes Road and Cooper Parkway.
- 8:29 a.m.: Police receive a report of a motor vehicle break-in at Acorn Street.
- 8:37 a.m.: Police receive a report of a motor vehicle break-in at Wellington Avenue.
- 8: 39 a.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle break-in at King Street.
- 9:11 a.m.: Police arrest Brian Harris 26, of Turner Avenue, on a warrant.
- 9:20 a.m.: Police receive a report of vandalism at Tyler Street.
- 9:28 a.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle accident, hit and run, at Berkshire Medical Center.
- 9:53 a.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle break-in at Sloan Street.
- 9:55 a.m.: Police respond to a reported larceny at Woodlawn Avenue.
- 11:01 a.m.: Police respond to a reported larceny at Quality Inn.
- 11:02 a.m. Police investigate a reported larceny at Second Street.
- 11:49 a.m.: Police arrest a 15-year-old female at Reid Middle School on North Street and charge her with disorderly conduct, assault and battery on a police officer.
- 12:08 p.m.: Police respond to Onota Street for a reported motor vehicle break-in.
- 12:35 p.m.: Police arrest Bethany Loel, 23, and Phoenix Hanger, 23, both of Pittsfield, and charge them with shoplifting at Walmart on Hubbard Avenue.
- 1:31 p.m.: Police respond to a reported larceny at Elm Street.
- 1:37 p.m.: Police investigate a report of vandalism at a business on East Street.
- 1:52 p.m.: Police respond to a report of a burglary on Brown Street.
- 3:12 p.m.: Police arrest Peter Daigneault, 54, of Pittsfield, on a warrant and charge him with indecent exposure.
- 3:18 p.m.: Police arrest Carl Winters, 59, of Pittsfield, and charge him with disturbing the peace.
- 3:45 p.m.: Police investigate a reported assault and battery at Melville Apartments on North Street.
- 4 p.m.: Police investigate a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Linden and Center streets.
- 4:44 p.m.: Police arrest Nicole Blascak, 27, of Becket, and charge her with larceny and trespassing at Walmart on Hubbard Avenue.
- 5:35 p.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle break-in at Acorn Street.
- 5:37 p.m.: Police arrest Richard Kelly, 43, on a warrant.
- 6:24 p.m.: Police arrest Kevin Kendall, 37, of Pittsfield, on multiple warrants following a traffic stop at First Street and Orchard Street.
- 9:45 p.m.: Police arrest Yilvins Rivera, 22, of Massapequa, on a warrant following a motor vehicle accident at Xtra Mart on Merrill Road. Rivera is charged with operating a motor vehicle on a suspended license.
- 9:55 p.m.: Police investigate a reported burglary at Adam Street.
This is a partial list compiled from Pittsfield Police Department records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.