Pittsfield Police Log for Friday, April 11
Friday, April 11
- 7:25 a.m.: Police investigate a reported burglary on Monroe Street.
- 8:25 a.m.: Police arrest Orlando Barnes, 33, of Daniels Avenue, on a warrant following a traffic stop on South Merriam Street.
- 9:19 a.m.: Police arrest Gordon Hamilton, 66, of Pecks Road, and charge him with threatening to commit assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, and vandalizing property.
- 10:47 a.m.: Police respond to a report of vandalism on Deming Street.
- 11:32 a.m.: Police arrest Todd Leclair, 21, of Robbins Avenue, on a warrant.
- 12:57 p.m.: Police respond to a reported larceny at Home Depot on Hubbard Avenue.
- 1:22 p.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of West Housatonic Street and McKinley Terrace. One vehicle is towed.
- 2:26 p.m.: Police respond to a reported larceny at Big Y Foods on West Street.
- 2:34 p.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle accident on North Street. No injuries are reported.
- 10:28 p.m.: Police respond to a report of a burglary on Merriam Street.
This is a partial list compiled from Pittsfield Police Department records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.