Pittsfield Police log for Monday, June 10
Monday, June 10
• 8:00 a.m.: Police investigate a reported assault and battery in Clapp Park on West Housatonic Street. No arrests are made.
• 11:23 a.m.: Nicholas T. McNeil, 33, of Lake Street, is arrested by police at the Big Y supermarket on West Street and is charged with shoplifting.
• 11:55 a.m.: William Lacey, 32, of Manitauk Heights in Stockbridge, is arrested by police on a charge of disorderly conduct.
• 3:31 p.m.: Police respond to a reported domestic disturbance on Broad Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 5:34 p.m.: Police respond to a reported domestic disturbance on North Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 6:42 p.m.: Karen Norton, 46, of North Street, is arrested by police on a charge of trespass.
• 11:45 p.m.: Robert Paterson, 41, of Elmview Terrace, is arrested by police and is charged with second offense drunken driving.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.