Pittsfield Police log for Monday, June 17
Monday, June 17
• 6:32 a.m.: Police investigate a reported motor vehicle break-in on Kellogg Street. No arrests are made.
• 9:46 a.m.: Jacob Michael Hebert, 17, of Curtis Terrace, is arrested by police on three
• 10:36 a.m.: Joseph A. Giardina, 24, of Wahconah Street, is arrested by police on a charge of disorderly conduct.
• 2:52 p.m.: Daniel R. Karpinski, 24, of Reuter Avenue, is arrested by police at the Onota Lake Boat Ramp on Lakeway Drive on a warrant and a charge of indecent exposure.
• 2:58 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Sloan Street. The incident is deemed to be a civil matter and no arrests are made.
• 4:23 p.m.: Police are called out to keep the peace on Central Berkshire Boulevard. Services are rendered and no arrests are made.
• 6:27 p.m.: William H. Klahn Jr., 41, of North Street, is arrested by police on two warrants.
• 11:01 p.m.: Police investigate a reported burglary on John Street. No arrests are made.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.