Pittsfield Police log for Monday, June 3
For Monday, June 3
• 7:09 a.m.: Police respond to a disturbance on Elm Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 8:50 a.m.: James Lee Cromartie Jr., 26, of Holmes Road, is arrested by police after a traffic stop on Merrill Road on charges of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and a bylaw violation.
• 11:52 a.m.: A 16-year-old female is arrested by police and is charged with domestic assault and battery.
• 1:36 p.m.: Carl S. Winters, 58, no address given, is arrested by police and charged with open and gross lewdness, disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace as subsequent offenses, and assault.
• 1:36 p.m.: Police investigate a reported past breaking and entering on Linden Street. No arrests are made.
• 6:44 p.m.: Police investigate a reported break-in on Columbus Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 8:07 p.m.: James Edward Killins, 28, of Richmond Avenue, is arrested by police on a
• 8:39 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on North Street. No arrests are made.
• 8:58 p.m.: Brett M. Borden, 24, of Weller Avenue, is arrested by police on a warrant.
• 2:13 p.m.: John T. Sawyer Jr., 45, of Tierney Place, is arrested by police on a charge of assault and battery.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.