Pittsfield Police log for Monday, March 10
Monday, March 10
- 7:45 a.m.: Police respond to a reported assault at Pittsfield High School. No arrests are made.
- 12:01 p.m.: Police arrest Tinishia Lynn Hubby, 28, of Dalton, and charge her with shoplifting at Walmart.
- 1:09 p.m. : Police respond to East New Lenox Road and investigate a report of vandalism.
- 1:25 p.m.: Police investigate a reported assault at Berkshire Vocational Services on North Street.
- 2:20 p.m.: Police arrest Matthew Deane, 28, of Adams, on a warrant.
- 2:28 p.m.: Police respond to Crosby Place for a report of a motor vehicle accident. No injuries are reported.
- 2:41 p.m.: Police respond to Hillcrest Commons on Valentine Road for a reported larceny.
- 2:48 p.m.: Police respond to Walmart on Hubbard Avenue and arrest Nadine Parise, 36, of Perrine Avenue, and charge her with larceny, trespassing and drug possession.
- 4:01 p.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle accident at Parker and Tyler streets. No injuries are reported.
- 11:04 p.m.: Police respond to Buel Street for a report of threats.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.