Pittsfield Police Log for Monday, March 17
- 8:38 a.m.: Police receive a report of stolen property from Madison Avenue.
- 10:55 a.m.: Police respond to a reported larceny at Berkshire Town Apartments on Columbus Avenue.
- 11:41 a.m.: Police respond to a reported larceny at First Street.
- 2:51 p.m.: Police respond to Prospect Street for a report of a burglary.
- 3:49 p.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle accident on Springside Avenue. No injuries are reported.
- 4:10 p.m.: Police arrest Kellie McCaul, 32, of West Union Street, on warrants.
- 5:06 a.m.: Police arrest Jean Wright, 37, on a warrant, after a traffic stop at First Street and Melville Street.
- 5:25 p.m.: Police arrest Heather Lefebvre, 27, and charge her with assault and battery.
- 7:48 p.m.: Police arrest Brian Harris, 26, of Turner Avenue, on a warrant.
- 9:11 p.m.: Police receive a report of a fuel leak at City Yards on West Housatonic Street.
This is a partial list compiled from Pittsfield Police Department records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty. Charges can be amended or dismissed.