Pittsfield Police log for Monday, March 25
Monday, March 25
• 12:32 a.m.: Police arrest Francis Duarte, 20, of Brown Street on a charge of domestic assault and battery.
• 10:21 a.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering at the Golden Phoenix restaurant on North Street. No arrests are made.
• 3:06 p.m.: Erik S. Surridge, 33, of Stockbridge Road in Stockbridge, is arrested by police following a motor vehicle stop on South Street and is charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs, a marked lane violation and not in possession of a license.
• 3:23 p.m.: Police arrest Tanika M. Curry, 28, of Hull Avenue, on a warrant.
• 4:22 p.m.: Police investigate a report of suspicious activity in the area of Pleasure Avenue and Tyler Street. No arrests are made.
• 5:13 p.m.: Police investigate a report of drug activity on Cypress Lane. No arrests are made.
• 6:05 p.m.: Anthony Javon Holloway, 20, of Dalton Avenue, is arrested by police on a charge of violating an abuse prevention order.
• 9:34 p.m.: Police respond to a reported domestic disturbance on Crosby Place. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.