Pittsfield Police log for Monday, May 20
For Monday, May 20
• 12:15 p.m.: David F. Carmon, 52, of Winter Street, is arrested by police on a charge of violating a violating an abuse prevention order.
• 12:44 p.m.: Carrie A. Glazier, 24, of West Street, and Richard A. Stansen, 37, of Prospect Street in Dalton, are arrested on charges of illegal possession of a class A substance.
• 1:06 p.m.: Malik J. Grandson, 20, of John Street is arrested on a warrant.
• 3:33 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on West Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 5:44 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance at Berkshire Medical Center. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 6:35 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Circular Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 7:14 p.m.: Matthew Daignault, 19, of East Washington Road in Hinsdale, is arrested by police at the Walmart of Hubbard Road on a charge of shoplifting.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.