Pittsfield Police log for Monday, May 6
For Monday, May 6
• 10:16 a.m.: Police investigate a report of suspicious activity in the area of Hamlin and Second Streets. Services are rendered and no arrests are made.
• 12:10 p.m.: Logan R. Adams, 33, of Elizabeth Street, is arrested by police after a traffic stop on Seymour Street on a warrant, and is also charged with single counts of driving with a suspended license and a crosswalk violation.
• 2:48 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance at Coolidge Park on West Union Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 5:43 p.m.: Noelle Candelari, 37, of Woodlawn Avenue, is arrested by police on a warrant.
• 5:51 p.m.: Police investigate a reported disturbance on Linden Street. No arrests are made.
• 6:35 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Claire Place. No arrests are made.
• 7:09 p.m.: Police investigate a reported assault on North Street. No arrests are made.
• 7:25 p.m.: David Coffey, 37, of Taubert Avenue, and David A. Marshall, 47, of Parker Street, are arrested by police and charged with illegal possession of a class A substance.
• 11:27 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Appleton Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.