Pittsfield Police log for Thursday, April 25
For Thursday, April 25
• 12:10 a.m.: Brian Dewayne Hicks, 36, of Wendell Avenue, is arrested by police on a charge of assault and battery.
• 10:24 a.m.: Police are called out to keep the peace on Cedar Street. Services are rendered and no arrests are made.
• 11:32 a.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Onota Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 12:30 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on North Street. Peace is restored an no arrests are made.
• 2:00 p.m.: Zachary W. Mintz, 18, of Kirk Street, in Housatonic is arrested by police following a traffic stop and charged with driving with a suspended license and a crosswalk violation.
• 2:55 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance at Springside Park on Springside Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 3:02 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Elm Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 10:59 p.m.: Six people are arrested and are charged with disturbing the peace after police respond to reports of loud music on Plunkett Street: Kayla Renee Phillips, 21, of Plunkett Street; Rose Jessica Dawson, 19, of Madison Avenue; Luis Jimenez Jr., 18, of West Street; Sean Senior, 17, of Hamlin Street; Kayleb M. Peavey, 20, of East Housatonic Street in Dalton; and Cody A. Ingram, 20, of Mann Street in Dalton.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.