Pittsfield Police Log for Thursday, April 4
For Thursday, April 4
• 9:19 a.m.: Police arrest Melissa J. Penna, 44, of Arnold Street in Williamstown, after a traffic stop on Burbank Street and charge her with driving with a suspended license and driving an unregistered motor vehicle.
• 9:46 a.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Elizabeth Street. No arrests are made.
• 11:14 a.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance at the Berkshire Probate and Family Court on Bank Row. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 1:57 p.m.: Police are called out to keep the peace on Howard Street. Services are rendered and no arrests are made.
• 4:55 p.m.: Police investigate a reported assault in the area of Linden Street and Daniels Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 6:12 p.m.: Christopher M. McCaul, 27, of Adam Street, is arrested by police and charged with illegal possession of a class A drug.
• 6:48 p.m.: William A. Hyland, 20, of Chester Road, is arrested by police on a charge of violating an abuse prevention order.
• 7:46 p.m.: Police are called out to keep the peace on Hamlin Street. Services are rendered and no arrests are made.
• 9:09 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Parker Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 11:00 p.m.: Police investigate a reported assault on Leidhold Place. No arrests are made.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.