Pittsfield Police log for Thursday, June 27
Thursday, June 27
• 5:15 a.m.: Police investigate a report of vandalism at Gilly’s Snowboard Shop on Tyler Street. No arrests are made.
• 5:36 a.m.: Joseph A. Giardina, 24, of Sloan Street, is arrested by police on a charge of vandalizing property.
• 10:08 p.m.: Brian Colt Paris, 29, of Alden Avenue, is arrested by police on a warrant and is additionally charged with larceny over $250.
• 11:44 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Lexington Parkway. No arrests are made.
• 12:48 p.m.: Daniel J. Lecours, 56, of Summer Street, is arrested by police on a charge of assault and battery.
• 3:12 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Memorial Drive. No arrests are made.
• 5:29 p.m.: Police investigate a reported hit- and- run accident on Wendell Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 7:19 p.m.: Police investigate a report of threats on North Street. No arrests are made.
• 7:54 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Lincoln Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
Editor’s note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.