Pittsfield Police Log for Thursday, May 2
For Thursday, May 2
• 7:12 a.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Cove Street. No arrests are made.
• 8:44 a.m.: Police investigate a report of suspicious activity on West Street. Services are rendered and no arrests are made.
• 1:22 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance in the area of Tyler Street and Cherry Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 5:26 p.m.: Raul Hondo Gonzalez, 43, of May Street in Lenox, is arrested by police after a traffic stop and is charged with an equipment violation, driving with a suspended license, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• 5:48 p.m.: Police investigate a report of suspicious activity on East Street. No arrests are made.
• 6:21 p.m.: Police respond to a reported domestic disturbance on Von Nida Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 7:31 p.m.: Police investigate a reported robbery on College Drive. No arrests are made.
• 7:52 p.m.: Police investigate a reported past breaking and entering on Pomeroy Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 6:17 p.m.: Pauline M. Carmel, 31, of Linden Street is charged with two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.