Pittsfield Police Log for Thursday, May 23
For Thursday, May 23
• 7:42 a.m.: Police respond investigate a motor vehicle break-in on West Street. No arrests are made.
• 9:55 a.m.: Anthony Dale Newton, 24, of Appleton Avenue, is arrested by police on a charge of disorderly conduct.
• 10:06 a.m.: Robert J. Carr, 32, of Dewey Avenue, is arrested by police on a charge of assault and battery.
• 10:10 a.m.: Paul W. Lamon, 39, of Huron Street, is arrested by police on a warrant.
• 12:53 p.m.: Lyle Parker, 27, of Scalise Drive, and Benjamin M. Fielding, 24, of Delaware Avenue, are arrested by police and charged with larceny over $250.
• 12:58 p.m.: Police investigate a reported sex offense in the Onota Lake parking lot on Lakeway Drive. No arrests are made.
• 2:17 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Onota Street. No arrests are made.
• 2:27 p.m.: Simao Pina Centeio, 40, of High Street, is arrested by police at the Tractor Supply Store on Crane Avenue, on a charged of shoplifting items valued at more than $100.
• 4:04 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Burbank Street. No arrests are made.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.