Pittsfield Police log for Thursday, May 30
For Thursday, May 30
• 3:31 a.m.: Police respond to a reported domestic disturbance on Linden Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 9:46 a.m.: Police investigate a reported motor vehicle break-in on Dawes Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 12:02 p.m.: Walter Gene Shivers, 28, of West Housatonic Street, is arrested by police on a warrant and is additionaly charged with illegal possession of a class A substance.
• 2:14 p.m.: John P. Campbell, 26, of Noble Avenue, is arrested by police on a felony charge of breaking and entering in the daytime.
• 6:17 p.m.: Robert J. Provencher, 24, of Stoddard Avenue, is arrested by police on a charge of disturbing the peace.
• 7:48 p.m.: Police investigate a reported break-in on Orlando Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 9:10 p.m.: Police respond to a reported domestic disturbance on Bradford Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 11:07 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on South Onoto Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.